We know that starting a career in a foreign country can be confusing and daunting. We help you to understand the Australian workforce expectations and to get a head start.
This program has been designed specifically for those international students & new immigrants who have not worked in Australia. We work with you to help you understand the nuances of Australian law, workforce and employer expectations.
All our Career Coaching Programs are designed with your specific needs and goals in mind. We have a range of Programs to suit your particular needs. Typically a program includes 2-4 of these elements (depending on number of sessions).
Whether you want to:
- Gain clarity on what you want to achieve
- Help you to set inspiring (yet realistic) career goals
- Gain skills, understanding and support to progress with your chosen direction
- Gain insight into your limiting beliefs and patterns, that are currently holding you back
- Understand how to find a job
- Develop the necessary skills you need to be successful
- Develop a winning resume
- Develop effective interviewing skills
- Develop a strong LinkedIn profile
Career coaching is delivered via Skype/Google Hangouts.
Included in all programs are the following elements:
- Career Motivators – Profile Tool, or
- DISC behavioural style – Profiling Tool, &
- Develop a personal SDOT (Strengths, Development areas, Opportunities, Threats)
We can also include the following as required:
- Work with you to develop and strengthen your current Resume
- Work with you to stregthen your experience
- Help you to identify your natural strengths
- Develop your job search process
- Develop effective interviewing skills through role playing
- Develop a winning career mindset
- Help you to understand how to prepare for interviews and work
- Help you to understand specific difference in expectations in particular roles
- Help you to understand Australian employer expectations
- Help you understand Australian culture and meaning
- Help you understand Australian law for employees
- Supporting you through negotiations and onboarding into your new job
- Develop your confidence
- Support your assimilation into Australia
Coaching can be done in 3, 6, 8, 10, 12 session blocks, depending on your particular needs.
Call us for a free no obligation discussion about your needs TODAY!