We know that transitioning from a stable career to a new career, or returning from a career break can be scary and tends to create anxiety for people. That’s where we come in!
Our Career Transition programs have been designed specifically for those people who are considering or have decided to change career, or return to work after a career break.
We work with you to help you understand your deepest values and motivations, create a vision, articulate your personal strengths and limitations, create a career path to your new career and support you through the transition period.
Our Career Transition Coaching Programs are designed with your specific needs and goals in mind. We have a range of elements to suit your particular needs. Typically a program includes 2-4 of these elements (depending on number of sessions). Below are just some of the most common elements:
- Gain clarity on what you want to achieve
- Help you to set inspiring (yet realistic) goals
- Gain skills, understanding and support to progress into your new career
- Gain insight into your limiting beliefs and patterns, that are currently holding you back (eg fear)
- Identify transferable skills
- Articulate transferable skills into a Resume & LinkedIn profile
- Learn how to deploy a strengths based approach
- Career planning and create a career path and map
- Taking the next step
- Develop and execute your action plan
- Develop behavioural based interviewing skills, playing to your transferable skills
- Understand what you need to develop, the necessary skills and competence for you to be successful in your new career
Career coaching is delivered via Skype/Google Hangouts.
Included in all programs are the following elements:
- Personality Profile related to your ideal career job (Profile Tool)
- Develop a personal SDOT (Strengths, Development areas, Opportunities, Threats)
Coaching can be done in 3, 6, 8, 10, 12 session blocks, depending on your particular needs.