Whether you have a new role or promotion and want to ensure your success or you want guidance on how to develop your career, our specialised coaches can help.
This program has been designed specifically for professionals who are seeking to develop their careers.
We work with you to help you understand your deepest values and motivations, create a career vision, articulate your personal strengths and limitations, create a career path, develop your talents and help you overcome limiting habits, beliefs and patterns and develop new skills, habits and beliefs.
We help you get from where you are today to where you truly desire to be. We’ll help you to get ‘unstuck’, get clarity on what you want to achieve, set inspiring goals and give you skills, knowledge, and confidence you need to achieve the results that you desire, gaining more out of your life and work.
Our experienced and specialist coaches work with you to enhance your performance, skills and relationships through increased awareness of your behaviour and the impact on others. This often has a dramatic effect, enabling effective decisions, different behaviours and moving you from reacting to responding space.
Your program is tailored to your specific needs. Typically a program includes 2-4 of these elements (depending on number of sessions). Here are some examples of your Professional Coaching Program could include:
- If you are new to a role, or recently promoted we’ll help you navigate the critical first 3 months, supporting you and helping you to ensure you succeed
- Gain insight into your preferred behavioural style
- Gain insight into your impact on others
- Gain insight into your REAL values and true motivations
- Gain insight into others behavioural styles and motivations
- Develop an inspiring and realistic career map and path
- Identify your career skill and competency gaps and plan how to fill these
- Improve your decision-making quality, problem-solving skills, performance, emotional intelligence
- Develop your personal presentation and style
- Develop confidence as a public speaker
- Develop exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Develop first class relationship building skills and improve difficult relationships
- Develop strong influencing skills
- Develop effective conflict management skills, effective self/time management skills, adaptive thinking and reframing skills, positive assertiveness skills
- Change limiting beliefs and behaviours and go BEYOND your current state (e.g. not feeling good enough, not feeling smart enough etc.
- Adapt/eliminate self esteem issues, low confidence, depression, anger, guilt, shame, frustration, negativity, stress and anxiety
- Articulate your strengths into a Resume & LinkedIn profile
- Learn how to deploy a strengths based approach
- Understand what you need to develop, the necessary skills and competence for you to be successful in your new career
Career coaching is delivered via Skype/Google Hangouts.
Included in all programs are the following elements:
- Personality Profile related to your current/new job (Profile Tool)
- Develop a personal SDOT (Strengths, Development areas, Opportunities, Threats)
Coaching can be done in 1, 3, 6, 8, 10, 12 session blocks, depending on your particular needs.
Contact us for a free no obligation discussion about your needs TODAY!